If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Did you love our picks for the The 25 Best New Restaurants in Houston in 2014? Well, it would seem that video bloggers around town love them too. Using a phone app called Tastemade, which launched in the Houston market earlier this fall, video bloggers (called "Tastemakers") have been posting rave reviews about many of the restaurants on our list.
Here, we've rounded up the Top 10 restaurants -- in video -- so you can get closer look at each of our Top 10 picks. And, if you like what you see, don't be shy. Download the Tastemade app and shoot your own restaurant video review!
9. Common Bond Common Bond Cafe and Bakery
8. Bernie's Burger Bus Bernies Burgers
7. Radio Milano Radio Milano
6. Bistro Menil Bistro Menil
5. Coltivare Coltivare Pizza & Garden
4. BCN Taste and Tradition BCN Taste & Tradition
3. Killen's BBQ Killen's BBQ
2. Caracol Caracol
1. Pax Americana Pax Americana