Top 10 New Houston Restaurants 2014 Videos
The smoked brisket at Pax Americana, our pick for the No. 1 New Restaurant in Houston. Watch the videos to see more from our Top 10 picks!
Photo by Mai Pham
Did you love our picks for the The 25 Best New Restaurants in Houston in 2014? Well, it would seem that video bloggers around town love them too. Using a phone app called Tastemade, which launched in the Houston market earlier this fall, video bloggers (called "Tastemakers") have been posting rave reviews about many of the restaurants on our list.
Here, we've rounded up the Top 10 restaurants -- in video -- so you can get closer look at each of our Top 10 picks. And, if you like what you see, don't be shy. Download the Tastemade app and shoot your own restaurant video review!
9. Common Bond Common Bond Cafe and Bakery
8. Bernie's Burger Bus Bernies Burgers
7. Radio Milano Radio Milano
6. Bistro Menil Bistro Menil
5. Coltivare Coltivare Pizza & Garden
4. BCN Taste and Tradition BCN Taste & Tradition
3. Killen's BBQ Killen's BBQ
2. Caracol Caracol
1. Pax Americana Pax Americana
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.