Tuesday April 26, 2011 Deals of the Day
Today's VOICE Deal of the Day is at one of my favorite spots to have lunch: Bowl Café on Richmond. Woo-hoo! Here are links to that deal and more for today, Tuesday April 26, 2011:
Vegetarian and vegan-friendly, Bowl has a great menu of salads, sandwiches, soups and pizzas. Order off the menu or create your own salad one ingredient at a time. Unlimited vouchers may be purchased for this week's deal; must use complete voucher value in one visit. You can register online to receive the VOICE daily deal. Gift certificate valid through 10/26/11.
2) Groupon has 50 percent off ($20 for $40) Mexican fare at Las Ventanas Restaurant and Cantina, at 14555 Grisby Rd. in the Energy Corridor. Limit one per person; may purchase two as gifts. Limit one per visit, one per table; expires 10/28/11. This Groupon is valid for $45 Monday through Wednesday and $40 Thursday through Sunday; not valid for Sunday brunch.
3) HoustonEntree.com: The following HoustonEntree.com offers are good for food only; alcohol is excluded per TABC rules.
• 50 percent off at Paulie's Neighborhood Café ($10 for $20), deal expires 8/31/11. • 50 percent off at Tommy's Restaurant Oyster Bar in Clear Lake ($10 for $20 or $20 for $40), deal expires 8/31/11. • 50 percent off at Royal Oak Bar and Grill ($7 for $14), deal expires 7/31/11.
• 50 percent off at DunoBaby Tapioca Café (Sugarland/West Houston) ($10 for $20). Limit 5 per person; additional as gifts. One per table, per visit; dine-in and take-out only. Vouchers expire 10/27/11. • 61 percent off at Green Plate Kids (Kirby Dr.) ($15 for $30 on kid-friendly, nutritious meals PLUS half-dozen cookies). Limit one per person, additional as gifts. Meals must be ordered online in advance and are subject to availability; pick-up Monday, Wednesday, Friday 2-6 p.m. only. Expires 9/2/11.
5) Buy With Me
• 50 percent off at YAO Restaurant & Bar ($15 for $30). Limit 1 voucher per person, unlimited gift vouchers permitted. One voucher per couple, 2 per table maximum; dine-in only; food and non-alcoholic drink only. Voucher expires 10/25/11.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.