Tuesday, August 9, 2011 Deals of the Day
Today's VOICE Daily Deal from the Houston Press is good for 50 percent off ($20 for $40) authentic Thai cuisine at Bangkok Chef. You'll find Thailand in the middle of Downtown Houston with Thai classics including noodles, fried rice, curry, seafood, duck specialties and vegetarian options all cooked to your preference from mild to fiery.
Purchase limit two vouchers per person; voucher expires 2/9/12. One voucher per person, per visit; dine-in only. Excludes buffet. Register to receive daily updates on the VOICE Daily Deal.
See more deals after the jump.
Buy With Me
•50 percent off ($8 for $16) at La Mancion Restaurant. Limit one voucher per couple per table with a max of two vouchers per table (i.e. one to three people can use one voucher; four-plus people can use two vouchers).Valid for dine-in, lunch only 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Expires 2/9/12.
•50 percent off ($15 for $30) at Cattleguard Restaurant and Bar. Limit two vouchers per person; buy as many as you'd like for gifts. Limit one voucher per table total. Not valid for alcohol, as per Texas state law. Expires 11/4/11.
• 33 percent off at Pradaria for $5, deal expires 11/30/11. Restrictions apply.
• 50 percent off at Tommy's Restaurant Oyster Bar ($10 for $20, or $20 for $40), deal expires 11/15/11.
•54 percent off ($39 for $83) at Flora and Muse in CityCentre: three-course dinner for two. Reservations required, dine-in only. Limit four vouchers per table. Offer valid 8/9/11-11/8/11.
•50 percent off ($12 for $24) of desserts at Delectable P.I.E.S. Place order online at www.delectablepies.shutterfly.com at least five days in advance; must mention voucher when ordering. Free delivery up to 10-mile radius of 77047 zip code; $5 for distances beyond within Houston metro. Limit one voucher per person. May purchase multiple vouchers as gifts. Voucher expires six months after feature date.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets, Plus One More (for America!)
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: A Reverse Beer Dinner With Kevin & Chris
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Bramble (and the Return of Randy Rucker) Arriving Soon
- 100 Favorite Houston Dishes 2015: No. 85, Hunter's Honey Roasted Duck At Brennan's of...