Tuesday December 13, 2011 Deals of the Day
If Christmas shopping has you short on cash, this week's Voice Daily Deal will help you save a few pennies and unwind after a long day of shopping for The Perfect Present.
Today's VOICE Daily Deal from the Houston Press is good for 50 percent off ($11 for $22) at Houston institution Beaver's. The menu focuses on Texas coastal cuisine, with the bar serving playfully serious cocktails. Check out the Houston Press Best of Houston Award-winning veggie burger, chicken-fried steak, and macaroni and cheese; don't miss the pulled pork sandwich that made its national debut on the Food Network's Meat & Potatoes.
Purchase limit two; limit one per couple, per visit; voucher expires 4/14/12. Dine-in only. Register to receive daily updates on the VOICE Daily Deal.
More great deals on food in Houston, after the jump.
• 53 percent off ($14 for $30) at The Shade Tree Café (Pearland). Limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table. Dine-in only; voucher expires 1/20/12.
• 50 percent off ($5 for $10) at Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt (Sugar Land). Limit one per person, per visit. Limit two per person, additional as gifts. Expires 4/15/12. • 50 percent off ($10 for $20) at Double P Bakery (The Woodlands). Limit two per person, additional as gifts. Advanced notice required for special/large orders. Expires 4/15/12. • 50 percent off ($20 for $40) at Teahouse Tapioca & Tea (Westheimer). Limit one per person, per visit. Expires 4/12/12.
• 50 percent off at Las Ventanas ($15 for $30 or $25 for $50), deal expires 4/30/12. • 50 percent off at Laurenzos ($25 for $50), deal expires 4/30/12. • 50 percent off at Crave Sushi ($20 for $40), deal expires 7/31/12. • 50 percent off at Prince's Hamburger ($7 for $14), deal expires 4/30/12. • 50 percent off at Bombay Brasserie ($20 for $40), 3/30/12.
• Enter promo code STOCKING to receive $25 gift certificates for as little as $2.
• $149 for 8-course omakase tasting for two ($225 value) at Kata Robata Sushi & Grill. Limit one per person, one additional as gift; limit two per table, dine-in only. See deal for blackout dates in December, January, and February.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.