Your Choice of Two Deals at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse, Chef's Tasting Menu Opportunity at Mark's, Plus CAKE BALLS!
Nine different meats, carved table-side. Incredible side dishes like fried banana, Brazilian-style black beans, and carreteiro rice. A fantastic, generous salad bar where you can load up on your favorite veggies. Get all this, and more, with today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal, good for half-off your choice of two deals at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Choose:
• All-you-can-eat three-course dinner for two for $39 (regularly $80) • All-you-can-eat three-course dinner for four for $79 (regularly $160)
Vouchers cannot be redeemed until the day after the deal closes, and are valid only for option selected at check-out; reservations are recommended. Vouchers are valid for dine-in only, dinner only (5:30-9 p.m., daily), and they are valid on holidays; vouchers expire 11/4/2013.
• Save 50 percent ($7 for $14) at Little Bitty Burger Barn, home of the "Double Dare Burger Challenge" featured on Man vs. Food--the certificate is valid for the challenge, too! Voucher expires 6/26/14, dine-in only; limit one per person, per visit. • Half-off ($10 for $20) at five Le Peep locations around Houston. Vouchers expire on 1/12/14, and are valid on dine-in only; may be purchased as a gift, limit one per table, per visit. See deal for locations, details. • Save 50 percent ($12 for $24) on Tex-Mex at Soto's Cantina. Fresh ingredients are chosen by Chef Juan Soto, and the menu features favorites like fish tacos, fajitas, tostados, and more. Vouchers expire 6/5/14 and must be used in one visit; limit one per table, per visit; dine-in only.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20) on tea, coffee, juice, and tapioca at multiple The Teahouse Tapioca and Tea locations. Vouchers expire 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one additional as gift; dine-in only, must purchase food item. • Save up to 55 percent off on a four-course prix fixe dinner for two, four, or six at Charivari Restaurant: $49 for dinner for two (regularly $109); $99 for dinner for four (regularly $218); $149 for dinner for six (regularly $327). Voucher expires 120 days after purchase, limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table. Dine-in only. • Save 50 percent ($12 for $24) at Araya Artisan Chocolate (locations: Neartown/Montrose, Katy/Cinco Ranch, Great Uptown). Handmade gourmet chocolates infused with exotic flavors like margarita, pink salt, and passion fruit. Vouchers expire 9/25/13; limit one per person, one additional as gift. Vouchers valid in-store only. • Save up to 57 percent off on contemporary American food at The Union Kitchen (Bellaire or Memorial). Your choice of a $45 dinner for two on Friday or Saturday night ($81 value) or an $80 dinner for four on a Friday or Saturday night ($162 value). Voucher expires 8/28/13, limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table, valid only for option purchased, and reservations are required. • Save 50 percent ($10 for $20) on modern American fare at Sparrow Bar + Cookshop. Limit one voucher per person, two additional as gifts; limit one voucher per table. Dine-in only, valid only for lunch from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. See deal for additional restrictions, voucher expires 11/6/13. • Save 50 percent on your choice of two deals at Simply Pho: $10 for $20 worth of food for two or $20 for $40 worth of food for four. Vouchers expire 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one per table; dine-in only. Vouchers valid only for option purchased.
• Save 66 percent ($22 for $60) on two dozen cake balls, with delivery, from Celeste's Cakes N More. Limit one per customer, additional as gifts; reservations required, 2-weeks advanced scheduling; distance restrictions apply, see deal for rules. • Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 or $20 for $40) on old-fashioned, Louisiana-style Cajun fare at Justin's Seafood (Friendswood). Limit one per customer, two additional as gifts; limit one per table, per visit. Vouchers valid for dine-in only, expire 11/30/13.
• Enjoy an 8-course chef's tasting menu for two at Mark's American Cuisine for just $99. (Options also include 8-courses for four for $359, or 8-courses for six for $539). Vouchers can be redeemed now through 10/29/13, no holidays or holiday weekends; limit one voucher per table, reservations required, dine-in • Save 47 percent ($65 for $123) on dinner for two at *17, located in the historic Sam Houston Hotel. Dinner for two includes four courses from the seasonal menu, with a shared appetizer and dessert, two entrees, and two soups and salads. Vouchers valid now through 9/30/13.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets, Plus One More (for America!)
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: A Reverse Beer Dinner With Kevin & Chris
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Bramble (and the Return of Randy Rucker) Arriving Soon
- 100 Favorite Houston Dishes 2015: No. 85, Hunter's Honey Roasted Duck At Brennan's of...