Let's be honest: if you're on the Internet there's a good chance you like photos of dogs doing silly things. There's nothing in the world, aside from maybe penguins, that makes for better meme fodder than dogs. We love seeing man's best friend be man's best fool.
The Reliant Park World Series of Dog Shows is a five day extravaganza of all things dog related, and it's also the perfect place to find new faces for new memes to spread all across the world of social media. Here are our 10 favorite we found.
10. The "OMG Mom You Won't Believe This" Dog
9. The "It Takes A Lot Of Work To Look Good" Dog
8. The "How Much Longer Am I In Time Out Dad?" Dog
7. The "Are We Done Yet?" Dog
6. The "Don't Mind Me. No, Seriously, Don't. I'll Wait. I Don't Have Anywhere To Be. Nope. Not Me." Dog
5. The "I Can Totally Read Your Mind" Dog
4. The "Umm... It Was Totally Like That When I Got Here" Dog
3. The "I Brought This Blanket, Let's Take A Nap" Dog
2. The "What Are You Looking At?" Dog
1. The "I Can't Wait To Get What's On The Other Side Of This Fence" Dog
Need more dog photos? Check out our slideshow: The Dogs of the 2013 Reliant Park World Series of Dog Shows
Keep the Houston Press Free... Since we started the Houston Press, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Houston, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Houston with no paywalls.