It's Friday, and the weekend is upon us. If you've got time on your hands and money burning a hole in your pocket, allow us to share a few suggestions on how to spend both.
Whether you're looking for new shoes, a new haircut or a new look from top to bottom, there are plenty of great deals to be had in and around Houston this weekend. And a few of them can be found without ever leaving your house -- hermits rejoice!
From big department stores to boutique shops, there's something for the shopper in all of us.
Okay, everyone, warm up your credit cards.
• Save 50 percent on designer maternity apparel at Pickles & Ice Cream. Dresses, tops and accessories by designers like Maternal America, Milkstars, Belli and more.
• Save 64 percent on a blowout at Stylingbar -- use your coupon Monday through Thursday and they'll throw in a deep-conditioning shot, too.
Cheeky Vintage via Houston Tidbits
Just as we were compiling this little shopping list, the folks over at Houston Tidbits sent us an e-mail letting us know that we can score 25 percent off at Cheeky Vintage -- online or in-store. The sale is a continuation of yesterday's offer, so get on that.
Elaine Turner is holding their semi-annual handbag sale, where you can save up to 50 percent online or in-store. Keep an eye out next week, when you can shop Elaine Turner for a cause. On Thursday, June 27, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., you can stop by Elaine Turner's Rice Village location, where your purchase will benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Enjoy light bites and cocktails, and 20 percent of your purchase will go to LLS.
Sephora is celebrating 15 years, offering a host of products for $15 or less. There are lots of goodies to be had here, and we particularly love the Caudalie Divine Oil ($9), the Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray ($15) and the Julep Shades of Grey Nail Polish Set ($15 -- a $42 value!).
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Department Store Deals
• Nordstrom has the Half Yearly Sale for Men going on right now, so shop till you drop for men's clothes, shoes and accessories. Yes, online, too -- and Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns, all the time.
• Macy's is currently offering an extra 15 percent off and free shipping with any purchase over $99. Additional online offers include 40 percent off lingerie, 25-50 percent off swimwear, and a gift registry deal good for $20 off when you spend $50 on a registry gift.
• Neiman Marcus also has a variety of online sale offers at the moment: an additional 25 percent off current sale items (savings up to 55 percent); 33 percent off during The Handbag Sale (online only); a spring sale, and more.