Sarah is writer and lover of music and travel. She spends 70% of her time writing, and the other 30% stalking her favorite artists’ tour schedules and plotting her next adventure. When she’s not behind a laptop, you can find her trying out the latest coffee fad, making any excuse to visit the beach, or binge-watching CSI on Netflix.
There’s a little bit of everything at EDC Las Vegas. The outfits, décor and stages are all unbelievable, and the massive festival grounds offer plenty of chances to intermingle with fellow ravers. Throughout the weekend, there were many, many best...
Behind an unmarked door in a nondescript wall behind a row of vendor tents, there’s a small army of positive-minded people whose job it is to make EDC Vegas fun and safe for every attendee. They're called Ground Control, and over the course of the...
Choosing to ride a helicopter into EDC might sound a little ridiculous; it did to me. But while most of the hundreds of thousands of festivalgoers make the hour-or-more trek to from the Vegas Strip to Las Vegas Motor Speedway by car or shuttle, a ...