Publicists for Trae the Truth sent out a press release this afternoon with the news that the Houston rapper will hold a press conference tomorrow morning to announce he is filing a civil suit against 97.9 The Box parent company Radio One, as well as several staff members of the station, alleging "a consistent pattern of business disparagement, conspiracy and tortious interference." Besides Radio One, among the defendants named in the suit are Box general manager Doug Abernathy, program director Terri Thomas and morning-show personality Nnete Inyangumia. Thomas told Rocks Off last week that corporate policy prevented her from making any official comment on the situation, which arose when The Box allegedly banned Trae's music and any advertising and promotion of events featuring the rapper after he and Inyangumia got into an on-air confrontation the morning after several people were wounded by gunfire at the end of his Trae Day concert and fundraiser last summer. The situation then flared up again late last month, when the Box fired popular evening DJs the Kracker Nuttz shortly after the trio played a Chamillionaire song featuring a guest verse by Trae. Rocks Off left both email and voicemail messages for Thomas earlier this afternoon. The release says Trae, represented by Houston attorney Warren Fitzgerald Jr., is suing for "general damage to his reputation, character, standing in the community, mental suffering, loss of professional opportunities, performance revenue, record royalties and other damages." The press conference is scheduled for 11 a.m. Wednesday outside the Harris County Civil Courthouse, 201 Caroline. A preliminary hearing in the case is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. this Friday, May 14. Rocks Off will be there... of course.