We have more than just concert tickets and t-shirts to give away at tonight's Washington Shore party -- giving you even more reason to come out and drink with us.
For each drink you purchase at the party tonight, you'll get a raffle ticket from your friendly Washington Avenue Drinkery bartender (limit of four tickets). And every ten minutes or so, we'll be raffling off a wide array of prizes, including the following:
- a turkey deep-fryer (don't act like you haven't always wanted one)
- a patio heater (especially useful during this year's horrible winter)
- a fire pit (also useful, as well as decorative!)
- a set of volleyballs (you'll want to wait till summer to use those)
- a wide variety of golf shirts and T-shirts
- lots of concert tickets (naturally)
- even more restaurant gift cards ranging from $20 to $25 to some of the best spots in town
- and a guitar (yes, an electric guitar and no, it's not cardboard)
The party is free and starts at 8 p.m. Even if you don't win something from our raffle (and how couldn't you with all these prizes?), you have a chance to win a grab bag of awesome concert tickets, restaurant gift cards and T-shirts -- all Italian themed -- if you win our fist-pumping contest. It's a feat of endurance, so no sissies need apply.
And the greatest prize of all? Tickets for two to see (or heckle, your call) Pauly D himself at Vintage Lounge on March 13. To win those, you'll have to win our costume contest, so come dressed as your favorite Jersey Shore character. For some of you, this won't be a huge stretch. We'll announce the costume contest winners right before the party ends at 11 p.m. and you won't want to miss it.