L.J. Hoes is back with the Astros after being called up from AAA Oklahoma City, and this time he has a fun new jersey number. We wrote last week about how the outfielder's name made for a popular T-shirt.
Hoes's move back to the majors got us thinking about what other professional athletes have unfortunate names.
With that in mind, here's a list of professional athletes with funny -- and totally sexual -- names:
5. Rusty Kuntz Kuntz was never a star in MLB. He played six seasons for the Chicago White Sox, the Minnesota Twins and the Detroit Tigers. With the Tigers, Kuntz batted in the deciding run in the final game of the 1984 World Series. Kuntz is a champion!
4. Dick Paradise Paradise played professional hockey for six years, mostly for the Minnesota Fighting Saints of the World Hockey Association. Yes, Dick Paradise was a Saint.
3. Dick Felt A defensive back at Brigham Young University, Felt played in the American Football League for the New York Titans and Boston Patriots.
2. Misty Hyman Hyman swam at Stanford University and won a gold medal in the 200-meter butterfly at the 2000 Summer Olympics.
1. Chubby Cox Cox played his college ball at Villanova and the University of San Francisco. He was drafted by the Chicago Bulls in the eighth round of the 1978 NBA Draft, but he didn't make an NBA roster until the 1982-1983 season, when he played sparingly for the Washington Bullets.