Due to the coronavirus, many events have been canceled or postponed, and our listings may not reflect those changes. Please check with organizers before making plans.
The 12th annual AMS Summit brings together senior Manufacturing experts from America’s leading companies.
They’ll discuss how to move to cloud based software and overcome challenges such as cyber security. You’ll also learn why digital factories are key to attracting young talent. Subjects covered include:
- How to achieve faster, more agile, flexible and responsive production.
- Engaging, developing and recruiting your workforce to avoid a skills gap.
- Cost reduction methods.
- Implementing new technologies and increasing cyber security.
- Lean & OpEx strategies to streamline your processes.
- How to implement the same lean & OpEx strategies across multiple plants.
- Digital Manufacturing & The Internet of Things for whatever stage you’re at. [Organizer's description]