Due to the coronavirus, many events have been canceled or postponed, and our listings may not reflect those changes. Please check with organizers before making plans.
B.B. Lemon Patio
B.B. Lemon is participating in a bar pop-up series launched by Chris Williams at Lucille's, which supports both local bartenders and Williams's nonprofit Lucilles 1913, which has provided more than 55,000 meals to Houstonians in need. Sponsored by Beam Suntory and Highway Vodka, B.B. Lemon has partnered with Alba Huerta of Julep for its first popup.
Join B.B. Lemon on Wednesday, September 16 from 6-10pm for dinner on our patio and cabanas while enjoying five specialty Julep cocktails plus tunes by DJ G-Funk!
Below are the details:
• The Julep bartenders created a menu with five featured cocktails, which will be available to everyone dining in that night-in the dining room or on the patio and in the cabanas on the lawn.
• B.B. Lemon staff will provide beer, wine and food service. The full dinner menu and Houston Restaurant Weeks menu will be available.
• Reservations with table service are required. Call 713.554.1809 or visit us on OpenTable.
B.B. Lemon will maintain all social distancing guidelines during the pop-ups.
• The Julep bartenders will receive payment as contract employees on the day of their pop-up, as well as tips.
• One dollar of every featured cocktail sold will be donated to Lucille's 1913.
Learn more at this link: https://www.bblemon.com/posts/patio-bar-pop-up-w-julep-live-music. [Organizer's description]