Topics we cover:
- Hike Safety Tips
- How to find trailheads
- Gear essentials for every trip
- Gear – how to save $$’s and the corners you never want to cut
- Trekking poles; how to use, size, and set up for varying terrains
- Basic exercises to get in summer hiking shape
- Make your gear last a lifetime
- Trail etiquette & Leave No Trace
- Best trails in Houston & close by
Stick around after and we'll take a quick hike in the woods, the moon will still be bright!
Download the free #10Essentials for Hiking this evening. It’s the comprehensive tip sheet for boots, gear, training, trails, safety and what to avoid. *** Ready to hit the trails? Join us on one of the featured Bayou City Outdoor/HTXOutdoor hiking events like our upcoming Haunted Hike on October 31. RSVP at https://bit.ly/2LYpHha For additional information, please call 713-524-3567 or e-mail to email@example.com. [Organizer's description]
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Houston, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
More Events @ Whole Earth Provision Co.
More Hiking Events
Wed., Oct. 31 6:45pmHalloween