Due to the coronavirus, many events have been canceled or postponed, and our listings may not reflect those changes. Please check with organizers before making plans.
Four-time Newbery Honor winner Jacqueline Woodson
John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
Inprint invites you to a free live virtual event featuring four-time Newbery Honor winner Jacqueline Woodson. Jacqueline will give a presentation about her new novel, Before the Ever After, and then respond to video messages/questions submitted by kids.
Please note that this livestream event will be viewable directly on the Inprint website. The link to view the reading will be provided to those that order a free ticket in the ticket receipt from Eventbrite.
Hey kids, send in short video messages/questions for Jacqueline Woodson to be included in the live event!
Kids who send in a video will receive a free copy of Before the Ever After.
- Videos should be no longer than 30 seconds.
- Videos can include a question for Jacqueline about her new novel Before the Ever After, about her life as a writer, or a general message about what her books mean to you.
- Begin the video with your name, your school, and what grade you are in.
- Select videos will be part of the live event for Jacqueline to see and respond to.
- Send videos via email to [email protected]
by Wednesday, June 23, 12 pm CT.
Order a copy of Before the Ever After from our partners at Blue Willow Bookshop and receive a 10% discount. To receive the discount, order the book here and use the coupon code EVERAFTER. [Organizer's description]