Skip the seafood po-boys and try the stuffed chicken breasts or smothered pork chops. Abe's is not your typical Cajun restaurant -- it's a Cajun meat market. It's also a great place to stock up on hard-to-find items like andouille, tasso, boudin, crawfish pie, and stuffed pork chops without having to drive all the way to Louisiana.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Daily 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Use restaurant website to order/pay