This high-end Italian restaurant is decorated tastefully with oil paintings and floor-to-ceiling plate-glass windows that look out on a restful pine grove. The classic carpaccio, red snapper with lump crab meat and spicy seafood pastas are your best bets.
Photo courtesy of Amerigo's Grille
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 5-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay