This third location of BB's Café is our favorite, with an enormous patio that's a natural for hosting crawfish boils and hoisting Abita beers. The full bar - and we do mean full - makes a mean Hurricane that's the house specialty for a good reason. Grillades and grits are ideal post-hangover brunching material, and the po-boys - especially the savory, salty roast beef debris, fully dressed - are still among the best in town.
Photo by Houston Press Staff
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Use restaurant website to order/pay