The downtown location really packs 'em in, with tables so close together you can reach out and touch someone. The service is at its most erratic before the theater. At other times, you may enjoy decent if overpriced Italian food and a remarkably fine thin-crust pizza. It's nice that you can choose whichever kind of pasta you like and top it with your favorite sauce. Pleasant bar area with excellent happy-hour specials. And great chocolate mousse.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay