From the outside, it looks like a typical strip-center restaurant, but inside, Bistro Le Cep recalls a little cafe in the French countryside. The escargots are tender, and the duck pté is a knockout. Canard à l'orange, a broiled duck breast served with red cabbage, has a big rustic flavor that makes you think of barbecue. Tart tatin, a caramelized apple tart, and a pear poached in red wine served over ice cream are both awesome. Best of all, appetizer, entrée and dessert with a modest bottle of wine will set you back little more than $40 per person.
Photo by Anamaris Cousins Price
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday 5-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay