Owner Matt Toomey roasts all of his own beans at Boomtown Coffee - so if you don't like the roast, you can take it up with the man who served it to you. You likely will, though, which is why Toomey also sells his beans to take home at this little Heights coffee shop, along with breakfast pastries, quiches, cupcakes and more from local bakers. During the week, food trucks often roll up to the coffee shop's old storefront entrance on 19th Street.
Photo by Katharine Shilcutt
- Price: $
- Hours: Daily 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Walk-up window for ordering/pickup