Boudreaux's menu reads like the cookbook ABCs of Acadiana: alligator, boudin, crawfish, red beans and rice, shrimp Creole and two kinds of gumbo. Fried oysters are especially good, and the fried catfish fillets are commendable, flaky and moist inside, with a salty, black-peppered cornmeal coating.
Photo by Houston Press Staff
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Gift cards for purchase
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Options may vary by location
- Use restaurant website to order/pay