Punchy Middle Eastern food comes in a friendly mom-and-pop package at this tiny Galleria-area storefront. Spry standards (baba ghanoush, hummus) are augmented by unusual specialties: lemony lima bean salad, haunting vegetable stews (try the okra), minty fatoush salad tossed with pita croutons. Cafe Lili's deftly marinated chicken kebabs and baby cups of cardamom coffee are guaranteed mood elevators.
Photo by Houston Press Staff
- Price: $, $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay