Cedar Creek Cafe is a beer-and-burger joint that calls itself a Hill Country Cafe and wishes it was in Austin. The yearning for the vibe of Texas' hipster capital is overwhelming. Take advantage of the free wi-fi — when it is free, that is — and soak in the frat element here. The excellent house java is supplied by Katz Coffee Company, and the breakfasts are excellent, even though the restaurant doesn't open until 11 a.m. on most days.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Thursday 11 a.m.-1 a.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-2 a.m.; Saturday 9 a.m.-2 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay