Located on a tree-lined street in suburban Humble, Chez Nous is one of Houston's top French restaurants. The atmosphere is a French tug-of-war between formality and informality, and you can dress either way. Founded by French chef Gerard Brach, the restaurant is now in the capable hands of French-trained chef Stacy Crowe-Simonson.
Photo by Houston Press Staff
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Wednesday-Thursday 5-8 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 5-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay