Service at this modest Midtown creperie and coffee shop can be slow, but part of the appeal is lingering at an outside table with a watermelon soda (patrons can choose from a variety of flavors), waiting for your to-go order of Moroccan sausage panini and a Nutella dessert crepe.
- Price: $
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 7 a.m.-10 p.m., Friday-Saturday 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Garage available, Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay