El Jardin is a lovably goofy joint near the ship channel that was chosen to represent Houston Tex-Mex in an article in The New York Times. Go with the margaritas, the fajitas, and the huge shrimp -- just like it says on the front of the menu.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday 8:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Use restaurant app to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay