This longtime Village eatery allows you to tour Spain and its
colonies. Traditional Spanish tapas and paellas find their place next to Cuban dishes like ropa vieja and picadillo a la criolla and Mexican dishes like fajitas and enchiladas. With its dark wood and booths lining the walls, the spacious restaurant has the feel of a taverna. The extensive wine list includes choices from the New World as well as the Old.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 11:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m.; Sunday 12-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining