This place is the overnight epicenter of Inner Loop chic. In a swell, saffron-hued room right out of L.A., Houston's hipsters congregate for cafe latte, killer handmade layer cakes, verdant focaccia sandwiches and baby pizzas (try the lush mushroom-and-pesto). Baked egg frittatas may sing the dry-texture blues, but hunter's-style eggs make a breakfast worth getting up for.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 7:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Gift cards for purchase
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats
- Use restaurant website to order/pay