You know that when you're eating here, you're one of the family. The customers are a tight-knit bunch at this little restaurant with a steam table. (If there's no steam table at your soul food restaurant, then you're doing it wrong.) Pass your tray through and let Esther load it up with smothered pork chops, buttery mashed potatoes, sweet yams and a giant slice of chocolate cake for later. In the spring, Esther's even does crawfish boils on the small patio. You might feel like you ended up at someone else's family reunion, but they throw one hell of a party.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Use restaurant website to order/pay