Located near the corner of Weslayan on Westheimer Frank's Americana Revival offers classic American food food with a strong dose of Texas hospitality. Owned by Michael Shine and his son and partner Chris Shine, this upscale restaurant operates much like a mom-and-pop restaurant, making you feel welcome and cared for. Executive chef Albert Estrada does a fine job delivering gourmet versions of dishes that we all know and love: chicken-fried steak, buttermilk fried chicken, USDA prime rib eye steak and Lyonnaise potatoes, and Gouda mac 'n cheese, to name a few. Frank's also offers a good happy hour from 4 to 7 p.m. Mondays through Fridays at its White Star Bar.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday 5-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay