We're still crazy about Goode Co. Seafood after all these years; their shrimp and crab campechana remains a favorite. Mesquite-grilling is the Goode family's specialty, as seen in their other restaurants (Goode Co. Bar-B-Q and Goode Co. Taqueria). Its po-boys with mesquite-grilled shrimp trump nearly every other place in town, as do its simple but strong frozen margaritas. Be sure to grab a seat in the "older" part of the restaurant: a converted train car with retro fixtures and photos. If you're dining alone, sit at the bar to be entertained by fast-moving shuckers freeing oysters from their shells by the pound.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Sunday-Wednesday 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m.; Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Options may vary by location
- Use restaurant website to order/pay