Since 1977, Jim Goode's shrine to smokedom has practiced the art of cooking over mesquite. Big slabs of smoked brisket, ribs, homemade sausage and other meats like chicken, turkey, duck and ham are always at the ready, as are some mean beans and, of course, some of the best jalapeño cheese bread and pecan pie around.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Use restaurant website to order/pay