The brick-and-mortar location of food truck Green Seed Vegan in Third Ward serves all of the food truck's popular items -- and more. Juices and "elixirs" made with wheatgrass, fruits and veggies are made to order. All of the menu items, including the juices, are vegan -- and many are entirely raw. But your best bets are the tempting Dirty Burque, which is good enough to stand up against any meat-based burger, and the spicy Tosh panino with maple-jerk tempeh made in-house with garbanzo beans instead of soy.
- Price: $
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay