This gastro-lounge, located in a turn-of-the-century building near Market Square, serves upscale standards like a burger topped with bacon, cheese, avocados, jalapeños and a fried egg (with a side of mac 'n cheese) and fried asparagus battered with Saint Arnold beer. The extensive cocktail menu reflects a dedication to a classic aesthetic, although they do serve vodka, which some expert mixologists eschew. This is a perfect date night place, and if things go right (or wrong), Warren's is just steps away.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m..; Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay