Newcomers to Irma's may feel intimidated by the quirky no-menu policy. Compared to many other places that serve similar fare, this place can get pricey. Standard Tex-Mex queso, guacamole, enchiladas and fajitas are supplemented by daily specials, rattled off by the waitstaff, like grilled pork chops or sea bass. One special combo plate included an enchilada, shrimp taco and some fajita meat. The bottomless homemade lemonade is very refreshing.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining