The dim sum is hit or miss, but the buffet is a decent deal for lunch. Fried cuttlefish, seafood delight salad with jellyfish, jalapeños stuffed with shrimp paste and snails in brown sauce are some highlights. Bahn xeo crepes and dumpling soup are the biggest draw.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday-Thursday 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 5-9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 5-9:30 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Gift cards for purchase
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Options may vary by location
- Use restaurant website to order/pay