This family-oriented, Westside spot serves vintage 1970s Tex-Mex amid a spacious expanse of old-fashioned Salltillo tile and Mexican-mural ambience. Don't miss the extra-stout frozen margaritas, the excellent chile rellenos or the verde chicken enchiladas.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; takeout daily 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay