Tex-Mex standards in a cozy neighborhood setting have long ensured that La Hacienda (or "La Ha" as it's known by locals) is a perennially popular destination in Northwest Houston. It's especially popular with parents looking for a place to stash their kids while having a couple of Margaritas, as the large playground is attached to the patio. Classic old-school combo platters and cheese enchiladas with chili gravy are the go-to items.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay