This modern American diner in the Heights boasts some enormous breakfasts, excellent burgers, and stellar Texas short-order cooking utilizing locally-sourced ingredients. While the meals aren’t cheap like other counter service options, the quality is worth your buck. Lola is a favorite for late risers, as bacon and eggs are served all day. Ask for some gravy with the roast beef sandwich, and try the “Day After Thanksgiving” sandwich, a roasted turkey with cranberry, cornbread dressing and a hearty brown gravy.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Daily 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay