This old-school Tex-Mex family restaurant is clean, fast and loud, built for high volume and informal charm. You won't find any culinary surprises on the menu -- just the standard combo platter permutations of gooey enchiladas, crunchy tacos, sizzling fajitas, green guacamole and yellow queso. But innovation really isn't the point at Lopez. What you will find here is "something for everybody," including a decent margarita for yourself.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Options may vary by location
- Use restaurant website to order/pay