Chef Chris Williams comes from a culinary legacy with deep Texas roots: His great-grandmother Lucille, the restaurant's namesake, was a pioneer of Southern foods who owned U.S. Smith's Famous BBQ in Fort Worth and helped establish one of the first college-level commercial foods departments in the nation at Prairie View A&M University. At his charming Museum District restaurant, Williams serves the same Southern food that Lucille did, including her "claim to fame" chili biscuits, shrimp and grits, fried green tomatoes and braised oxtails.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 4-9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 4-10 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-3 p.m., 5-10 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay