Named after City Market in Luling, one of the greatest barbecue restaurants in the world, this Richmond Avenue copycat is now better known as a bar than as a restaurant. The ribs are still good at lunchtime.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sunday 12-7 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Gift cards for purchase
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Use restaurant website to order/pay