This steak house is so proud of their meat, they bring it to the table and show it to you in the raw before you order. Every steak they serve is dry-aged USDA Prime. Grapevines and tiny white Christmas lights strung from the walnut-stained rafters make the office-park space feel like a French country inn. The wine list is one of the most extensive in the city. The wines are interesting, fairly priced and stored at the perfect temperature -- you never get a hot bottle of Burgundy here. This is a class act on the suburban frontier.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m., 5-8:30 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m., 5-9 p.m.; Saturday 5-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay