Nino's is the Mandola family's flagship restaurant. With its terrazzo floors, antique furnishings, newly renovated bar and wood-burning pizza oven, it is considered one of Houston's best trattorias. Vincent's, next door, was created as a more casual café to take care of the overflow from Nino's. Grappino di Nino started out as a grappa bar and outdoor patio where you could linger over espresso and an after-dinner drink. The park-like complex in River Oaks formed by the three Italian restaurants is one of the most idyllic dining destinations in the city.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 5-9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 5-10 p.m.; Saturday 5-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Meal kits for home preparation