Due to the coronavirus, many events have been canceled or postponed, and our listings may not reflect those changes. Please check with organizers before making plans.
Innovation is the collision of aspiration, discovery, commitment, research and execution. The same can be said, now more than ever, about the modern higher education experience.
LSC-University Park’s annual Innovation Week showcases how innovative practices are being applied in specific industries so that today’s high school and college students are prepared for tomorrow’s evolving career opportunities.
Join and connect with your peers, colleagues and community leaders for this free, virtual event showcasing innovative adaptations to the evolution of work. Choose the path you want to discover or explore them all.
• Engineering, Mathematics, and Sciences (Monday, April 5: 9 – 11 a.m.)
• Energy, Manufacturing and Construction (Monday, April 5: 1 – 3 p.m.)
• Business and Professional Services (Tuesday, April 6: 9 – 11 a.m.)
• Computer and Digital Technology (Tuesday, April 6: 1 – 3 p.m.)
• Social/Behavioral Sciences & Education (Wednesday, April 7: 9 – 11 a.m.)
• Arts & Humanities (Wednesday, April 7: 1 – 3 p.m.)
• Health Sciences (Thursday, April 8: 9 – 11 a.m.)
• Public Safety & Human/Consumer Services (Thursday, April 8: 9 – 11 a.m.)
Innovation Week features:
• Dynamic, industry-specific speakers
• Panel discussions
• Live chat; interactive dialogue
• Networking and peer support
Who should attend?
Anyone wanting to experience the latest cutting-edge practices, trends and insights within today’s in-demand careers and industries.
• College students
• High school students
• Business Professionals
• Hear from influential industry leaders
• Identify innovative practices that lead change
• Learn how to transition from a job to a career-oriented mindset
• Discover the new wave of professional trends
• Experience insider tips with real-life application. [Organizer's description]