- Sun 10am-11pm, Mon-Thu 11am-11pm, Fri-Sat 11am-12am
- Banquet Facilities, Business Dining, Catering, Delivery, Family Style, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Related Stories (15)
The 10 Best Dog-Friendly Restaurant Patios in Houston
Monday, June 20, 2016 at 6 a.m. by Phaedra Cook
It was a long slog to get a Houston ordinance passed that allowed restaurants to decide for themselves whether or not to allow dogs on their patios, but the “Paws On Patios” allowance finally happened in 2011. That opened up a varie...
UPDATED: This Week in Food Events: A Food Fight Against Cancer
Monday, November 10, 2014 at 8 a.m. by Phaedra Cook
Monday, November 10 Drink Some Wine; Save Pets' Lives This is happening tonight, so jump on this if you want in. Chef Danny Trace of Brennan's of Houston is collaborating with Bruliam Wines for a charitable wine dinner. Bruliam is a...
This Week in Food Blogs: Glazed Doughnuts & No-Bake Pizza
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 9 a.m. by Molly Dunn
Urban Swank: If you haven't been to Glazed the Doughnut Cafe in the Medical Center yet, then take Joanna O'Leary's advice and get yourself to the 24-hour doughnut shop.Two of her favorite flavors are the maple bacon and the lemon po...
Handicapping Houston Restaurant Weeks 2014: Your Guide to the Best Bets
Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at 8 a.m. by Kaitlin Steinberg
Every year we bring you a guide to the best meals and deals of Houston Restaurant Weeks, and this year with more restaurants participating that ever before, we had a heck of a time choosing our best bets. We've scoured every menu fo...