The Literary Greats' Black Blizzard is now available via iTunes and CD Baby. The official album release show won't be until April 8 at the Continental Club, so you'll have plenty of time to learn the words.
Jonathan Jindra announced that Trills will be releasing a new album, entitled Blue Metabolic Sunrise, in the coming weeks. Check out the opening track, "Euphotic Zone" on the Trills blog.
Inspired by the recent events in Tunisia and Egypt, Tyagaraja's written a song of solidarity for any oppressed people.
Go ahead and start a bowl of popcorn, you'll need it to get through the rest of the video footage we've collected this week:
- Here's Andrew Karnavas covering Beck's "Lost Cause."
- Somosuno puts on a bouncy, energetic show. Don't believe it? Check out this clip from Mango's last Saturday.
- Is that popcorn ready? Good, because The Caroline Sessions have been busy posting a whole bunch of new content, including performances by Fat Tony, Frank Freeman, Nick Gaitain & the Umbrella Man, and 57 State.
- To cap off the list, a whole slew of performance videos from the Canned Acoustica night at Warehouse Live have popped up on YouTube.
- "The Leaves" by Ancient Cat Society
- "I'm So Awesome" by Benjamin Wesley
- "Tizon" by Black Queen Speaks
- "You're Not Alone" by Castle Lights
- "Can You See The Beast?" by Chase Hamblin
- "On A Rope" by listenlisten
- "Thinking Out Loud" by Mason Lankford & Shellee Coley
- "Westbound Train" by Robert Ellis
- "The Place Where You Are" by Sara Van Buskirk
- "Storm" by Tyagaraja
- "Young Again" by Winter Wallace
The Draft, the upcoming album from retro-emo trio Football, Etc.is now available for pre-order.
Congratulations to Hollywood FLOSS, who got a spotlight in The Source for his new song "Contact High."
FLOSS and Thugga aren't the only ones who leaked new music this week.
- Runaway Sun's posted a new song, "Bad Bad Man."
- Squincy Jones latest Screwed Tuesday features a Nicki Minaj track.
- Chamillionaire shows up with a new track, "This Is My World," and bonus freestyle "Rubber Bands."
- Otenki's released a new song, "Ghosts," that's available for streaming thanks to Buzznet.