Houston has a professional football team, called the Houston Texans. A lot of people like them; some are rappers.
The Internet has several forms of social media; one is called Twitter. A lot of people use it. Some of them are rappers.
Like we've done in the past, we perused Twitter during Sunday's game against the lowly and beleaguered Buffalo Bills, new home to the turncoat Mario Williams, and grabbed the ten best tweets from the aforementioned social-media platform.
For some reason, rappers were conspicuously quiet during this game, although Paul Wall and Slim Thug were both at Reliant Stadium with their sons, which is pretty great. So this time around we enlisted the help of a few commoners and a couple of ringers.
10. It's Never Not Fun To Poke Cowboys Fans With a Stick -- a 7-1 Stick, Mind You
9. Ironic Cherries Are Definitely My Favorite Fruit
8. Literally Not Sure If This Is the Right Form of Literally or Not
7. If You Manage To Squeeze a Kanye Reference Into Your Texans Tweet, You're Getting Included Here
6. Beyonce' Has a Phoul Mouth On Twitter
5. Celebrating as One Should
4. Jack Freeman, as Always
2. Included ONLY Because It Kind of Looks Like This Guy Might Be Wearing Ninja Pants
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
1. Anyone Else Know That ESPN Had a Sense of Humor?