Houston has a professional football team. That professional football team is called the Houston Texans. A lot of people like them. Some of those people are rappers. The Internet has several forms of social media. One of those forms of media is called Twitter. A lot of people use it. Some of them are rappers.
Like last week, we perused Twitter during Monday night's game against the loathsome New England Patriots and grabbed the ten best tweets from the aforementioned rappers on the aforementioned social-media platform.
10. Delo, unaware of the great white shark swimming beneath the boat
9. One Hunnidt
I suspect half of Houston said something similar.
8. Dante Higgins, saying what everyone fears will happen in the playoffs
7. Bun B, being very Bun B-ish
5. Slim Thug, decidedly more somber than usual
4. Houston Texans, positively NOT talking about the Texans here
3. Jack Freeman, throwing lightning bolts
2. Propain, completely justified
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
I mean, c'mon.